- God, you are my God, I pine for you; my heart thirsts for you, as a land parched, dreary and waterless. (Psalm 63:1)
- Out of the depths I cry to you, Lord; Lord, hear my voice. (Psalm 130:1)
- Blessed are the poor in heart, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:3)
- Where have you hidden, beloved, and left me moaning? … (Saint John of the Cross, Spiritual Canticle)
- You made us for yourself, oh Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you. (Saint Augustine, Confessions)
We yearn for happiness and seek it in a multitude of ways. God gave us the capacity to love and to live generously. But many times we feel poor and lost, burdened with frustrations and deep desires, unable to solve our personal crisis and find inner peace. A pathway of faith, prayer and life for seekers, for those in spiritual need and for all who desire to receive Jesus Christ in their hearts is proposed here. It is the way of the humble, where our weakness of heart will not be a hindrance, but rather, our greatest asset, for the encounter with a God who leans toward the poor.