That young people in Africa may have access to education and work in their own countries.
Prayer Read more Read less
Father of All Goodness, who created your sons and daughters in a great diversity of peoples, ethnic groups and cultures, I thank you this month for the richness of the African youth.
I pray for all these young people, who live in environments of war, insecurity, and in precarious living and health conditions. Enlighten with your Spirit those who have the responsibility to make decisions on education and work in Africa, so that they can ensure a decent future for the young people of this great continent.
Proposals for the month Read more Read less
- Get in touch with African migrant communities and their young people, to understand their reality, their dreams, their difficulties and offer your help to assist them in growing their educational projects.
- Acquaint yourself, as much as possible, with development projects that support education and employment in Africa.
- Organize in your own community a time of prayer or formation in which the subject of the situations that lead so many young Africans to migrate in a forced way outside their countries is discussed.
- Acquaint yourself with educational projects in your country, your community and how they are carried out. Offer your help to collaborate with teachers and school leaders in their task.
- Get in touch with groups and associations that financially support education and offer your collaboration to the best of your ability.
- Organize with your community a day of prayer for the intention of the month and mobilize in mission with the Church, taking material help to a school that needs your assistance.